AutoCAD 2018 Overview
The AutoCAD 2018 is popular graphic designing software developed by the famous company Autodesk. It helps the graphic designers and systems engineers to create 2D and 3D designs in almost any form imaginable. It offers an intuitive and graphical user interface. With the help of this software, designers can create stunning 3D designs, speed documentation, and connect with the cloud to collaborate on designs and access them from a mobile device. The new Ribbon tabs and panels feature is added through which designers can access favorite tools easily when they need them.
For most frequently used content and tools there are tool palettes available which help the users to easily access the required tools quickly. Designers can also easily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing. It also allows designers to add flexibility and intelligence to their block references, including changing the shape, size, or configuration. After completing the projects designers can import geometry, including SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text into a drawing from a PDF. All in a nutshell, AutoCAD V2018 is one of the best graphic designing applications and we highly recommend it. You can also Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Free.
Features of AutoCAD 2018
- New ribbon tabs and panels for quickly accessing favorite tools
- Attractive and well-organized user interface
- Create and modify objects in circular or rectangular patterns
- Text to Mtext enhancements
- Create single or multiline text as a single text object
- Easily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing
- High-resolution monitor support
- Latest selecting and viewing tools
- Simplified documentation
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
- Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
- Personalized experience
Configure your AutoCAD settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
- Import PDFs
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
- Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
- Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
System Requirements for AutoCAD 2018
- Operating Systems (win 7, win 8, win 8.1 and win 10)
- Installed Memory (RAM): 4 GB Recommended
- 4 GB HDD