Overview of AutoCAD 2015
AutoCAD is considered as a standard in the world of designing. In the start, this tool was not so much popular but now it is a recommended product. Students are specially taught about this product in universities. AutoCAD is a competitor of CoralCAD. Now AutoCAD has left CoralCAD far behind because of its support and features.
3D designing is not the only feature of AutoCAD, but you can also create architectural patterns. It is the best tool to improve the design of any product. So far, no product is available in the market which is as much efficient as AutoCAD. AutoCAD has also revealed the power of the cloud in the field of designing. It is a cross-platform product that can collaborate with the other platforms and workflows. Autodesk 360 Cloud Service has improved the capabilities of AutoCAD. You will need an internet connection to use featured services of AutoCAD 2015.
AutoCAD 2015 also provide video tutorials and guides for the better understanding of the tool. Another feature of AutoCAD 2015 is that it has an improved command line integration for the ease of the users. With the AutoCorrectfeature in AutoCAD help the users to get the best from the tool. Command line of AutoCAD also provides access to the layers, hatch patterns, blocks, dimensions and text styles as well.
Features of AutoCAD 2015
AutoCAD is a fully loaded product with a bundle of features.
- A Cloud-based platform (synchronization with Cloud 360).
- Enhanced Command line with the auto correct feature.
- Command line access to the layers, hatch patterns, blocks and so on.
- Support AutoDesk Inventor.
- DWG outputs.
- 3D architecture and design support.
- Live Maps.
- Surface Analysis support.
- Support for complete beginners.
System Requirements for AutoCAD 2015
Before you install AutoCAD, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 2GB
- Processor Speed: 1.6GHz Minimum
- Free space on Hard Disk: At least 6GB